Let's start with the facts regarding Hans Niemann and chess.com:
- Hans beats Magnus OTB September 4th, 2022
- Magnus withdraws from the Sinquefield Cup the next day
- Chess.com bans Hans the same day of Carlsen's withdrawal privately and without reason
- Hans rats out Chess.com on live TV for banning him the prior day without cause or reason
"We have shared detailed evidence with Hans concerning our decision, including information that contradicts his statements regarding the amount and seriousness of his cheating on Chess.com"
For the record, Hans detailed three days prior on live TV that he had cheated once when he was 12 and again several times when he was 16. He got caught cheating when he was 16. Hans is now 19 years old.
It is also important to remember that this "detailed evidence" Danny spoke of was never released publicly.
Two and a half weeks go by, and on September 26th 2022 Eric the CEO of Chess.com says him and Danny have been working nonstop the whole time on gathering evidence against Hans. So what the fuck happened to the "detailed evidence" they spoke of on September 8th? Wasn't that good enough to ban Hans from Chess.com on September 5th 2022? Why didn't they just release that information on the 8th? It should have been sufficient to back up their claims Hans cheated more than he said he did, and more recently as well.
Now it is October 4th 2022 and it has taken Danny and Eric an entire fucking month to come up with some homemade Amish bullshit against Hans. In fact, even though the Amish are technologically challenged, they could have fabricated evidence much faster than Danny and Eric did.
You know what the best parts about their "report" are?
- Hans cheated a nice round number of 100 times over a 5 year period
- Hans cheated in Titled Tuesday events which have prize money, but he never won the God damn events
- The last time Chess.com says Hans cheated on their platform was August of 2020, over two fucking years ago
- Why is Hans Niemann being banned TWICE on Chess.com for the same fucking evidence which is at best TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD
- Your fucking report still does not answer why Hans was banned the day after he beats Magnus in the 2022 Sinquefield Cup, an Over-the-Board tournament THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH CHESS.COM
- Why did you ban Hans FIRST then take a fucking month to LITERALLY FIND NO EVIDENCE TO BAN HIM?